Premium Goose Liver Entier - with Tokaji Aszú

Premium Goose Liver Entier - with Tokaji Aszú
Premium Goose Liver Entier - with Tokaji Aszú
Premium Goose Liver Entier - with Tokaji Aszú
Premium Goose Liver Entier - with Tokaji Aszú

The absolute ruler of our Royal Selection production line, the Goose Liver Entier.

The product speciality comes from the royal’s wine, the wine of royals. The rich flavour of Goose Liver harmonizes with the sweet taste of Royal Tokaji aszú.

Goose Liver content: 90%, the remainder 10% consist of Royal Tokaji aszú, salt and pepper.

Net weight: 70g

16.17 EUR
To Favourites
Recommend
Print
Comparison
Question about the product
Details
Similar products
Info
Details

Known as one of the world’s finest delicacy for a reason. The glass jar is filled with whole goose liver pieces, in delicious, golden goose fat. It is only up for own taste to decide the size of Goose Liver pieces that will land on a bite of Croissant or baguette.

Royal Paté products unique in Europe, Real Food products, complying with food culture trends: bottled products. Free from any artificial additives, preservatives.

Storage: 2 years of shelf life on room temperature, only need cooling 3-4 hours prior to consumption for the perfect taste and consistency.

Similar products
Info
Article No.
RP-ETSZ
Weight
70 g/db
WebShop System
simplepay_hu_v2